Must Read How to set up a mail account on iPhone?
The following settings are needed to complete the email configuration on your iPhone:
- Name: the name of your email user (e.g. John Smith)
- Address: your email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Password: the password for your email address. If you don’t know it you can change it via Site Tools for your hosting account choosing Email > Accounts.
- Description: a short description of your email account (e.g. John’s Mail)
Depending on the email protocol POP3 or IMAP there are different port numbers that you will need use. To find the email settings (incoming and outgoing hostnames, port numbers, etc.), go to your Site Tools > Email > Accounts. Choose the preferred one and go to the kebab menu > Mail Configuration.
- Host Name: the email server address
- User Name: the email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: the password for the above email address